Thank you for your interest, but the contest is now closed. A winner will be announced in December 2021.
Do you know a female student athlete between 13 and 18 years of age who loves flag football and milk? Tell us their authentic ‘milk story,’ including how they are improving the health and wellness of themselves and their community, and how milk and flag football have contributed to their success, and they can win big!
Eligibility and Process:
- The Contest is open to all those nominees 13-18 years of age as of October 20, 2021.
- Nominators must be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete and submit an online nomination form by November 24.
- Nomination forms will be reviewed within a period of 14 days of the end of the Contest Entry Period.
- A panel of judges selected by Contest Administrator will review the Entries that have met all the entry requirements.
All winning entries will be notified via the nominator’s email account from which they shared their winning Entry within three (3) weeks of the Contest Entry Period end.
- The four (4) Entries that receive the highest points or are deemed to be the best Entries from among multiple entries that are tied for the next highest points will be considered First Prize Winners.
- The four (4) First Prize Winners will each receive a year's supply of Milk, valued at $434, and a $5,000 educational scholarship, and the nominee and the Entry may be featured across key media placements.
- See complete rules for more information.
To help you prepare to apply, you can access a PDF of the application here. If you need to continue your application later, click the Save button and you will be emailed a link that will bring you back so you can complete and submit your application.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact us.