Know a coach who did great things this year? Tell us!
GENYOUth and NFL FLAG are honoring those who equip, engage and empower youth to be physically active, and we need your help! Nominate a P.E. teacher or coach who has gone above and beyond to make a positive impact for youth in your community.
Our physical education teachers and coaches are the anchors and unsung heroes in encouraging youth to pursue a lifelong love for physical activity. They transform young athletes and unite communities – they deserve to be honored!
This is a critical time for teachers and coaches to be engaging or reengaging youth in physical activity. COVID-related school disruptions have limited youth access to sports, and the role of teachers and coaches in rallying both girls and boys is more important than ever.
Eligibility and Process:
· Contest is open to all physical education teachers and sports coaches across the country, both school- and community-based.
· Complete and submit an online nomination form by October 13, 2021.
· Nomination forms will be reviewed, and a winner will be announced during a special virtual school event with GENYOUth CEO Alexis Glick and other GENYOUth and NFL dignitaries.
· The Grand Prize Winner will:
o Receive a special framed certificate from GENYOUth, a letter of recognition from the NFL, a new NFL FLAG-In-School kit, and other gifts and prizes from GENYOUth and the NFL.
o Be introduced and celebrated at GENYOUth’s annual Gala in New York City in May 2022.
· 5 Winners will also be chosen and recognized for their work in the community.
About Us:Since 2014, GENYOUth through NFL FLAG-In-Schools (FIS) has created opportunities for kids to be active before, during and after school. With support from the NFL Foundation, we’ve helped 13M students get active by providing schools with over 24,000 FLAG-In-Schools kits.